Welcome to Andymation!
Information from Andymation customers
What information do we collect from our customers and why?
- We collect our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information for supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- If you create an account, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit our site, place an order, or sign up for an account on Andymation.
- Because our website is hosted by Shopify, we also collect this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
- Additionally, Shopify partners with third parties who provide us information about our customers, for example to help us screen out customers associated with fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
- Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide us with the services necessary to run our website. Shopify may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
- Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Information from Andymation visitors
What information do we collect and why?
- As you visit or browse Andymation.shop, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device. We also collect personal information submitted by you via any messaging feature available from our website (“Messaging Feature”).
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number, call audio, and other personal information you provide us during our call. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our call to verify your identity.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity.
- From comments submitted on our website we collect your name, email address, website URL, and other personal information you may post.
We use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit Andymation.shop, use Services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites (including comments, forums, blogs and via any Messaging Feature). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Shopify assigns a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
Third party apps
For how long do we retain your personal information?
- In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us.
- Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request.
If you use Shopify Pay, Shopify keeps your information as long as your Shopify Pay account remains active. If you would like to delete your Shopify Pay account, and for us to delete all of your personal information stored in connection with that account, please use the “Opt Out” toolbar at the bottom of the Shopify Pay website.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your personal information
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
- Shopify has assured us that they follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. These information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- Shopify performs annual audits to ensure all handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. They are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and our platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
How do we protect your personal information across borders?
While Shopify Inc. is a Canadian company, they provide services to individuals and our technology processes data from users around the world. Accordingly, Shopify may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located.
Shopify (specifically Shopify’s affiliates Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc., and Shopify (USA) Inc.) complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and with the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from data subjects in Switzerland. In this regard, we have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfers, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement and liability.
If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland, and believe that your personal information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please read here for information on how to contact Shopify regarding this matter.
Control over and access to your personal information
Andymation understands that you have rights over your personal information, and take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a customer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact us directly. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the services on our website may not function properly. Additionally, if you use Shopify Pay and would like to have your personal information erased, please use the “Opt Out” tool at the bottom of the Shopify Pay website.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how Shopify processes your personal data, please contact Shopify by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact details below:
Residents outside of the European Economic Area:
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
150 Elgin St., 8th Fl
Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4
Residents of the European Economic Area:
Last updated: May 18, 2018
© 2018 Shopify Inc.
Shopify International Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
c/o Intertrust Ireland
2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings
Dublin 4, D04 XN32